Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Friday, June 27, 2008

Weekend Wisdom

"Old Friends"
Willie Nelson & Waylon Jennings

Old friends pitching pennies in the park
Playing croquet till it's dark old friends
Old friends swapping lies of life and loves
Pitching popcorn to the doves old friends
Old friends looking up to watch the birds
holding arms to climb a curb
Old friends
Lord when all my work is done bless my life
and grant me one old friend
at least one old friend
*The photo above is of my great-uncle (3rd from left), now 90, in his much younger years with some cousins and friends.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post and the song is very true! Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining my giveaway! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture!! Gotta love the olden days! Is this taken in Nebraska? Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails