Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Friday, October 15, 2010

Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial


This tutorial tells you how to make easy fabric pumpkins that measure at around 2½” fat by around 2½” tall, not including the loose fabric at the top and the stem. Easily adaptable for larger pumpkins - just cut larger pieces!

Now available in my shop.  Since this is a PDF that I will email to you, there is an unlimited amount available.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a glitch, and I am unable to change the number of patterns in stock.  I'll keep trying to change it, but if you see the pattern is sold out, please check back, as I will make more available ASAP!  I would love to see any of the creations you have made using any of my tutorials, so please feel free to join my Flickr Group!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails