I found them at my grandpa's farm a couple of years ago. I had to crawl under (and get attacked by) a couple of locust trees - the kind with thorns as long as my finger! - and pull this beauty out from under a 1 room house that had fallen down. It wasn't pretty, but I got her out. The original plan was to plant her as a background in a flower bed. However, I didn't want to do that till we got new siding on the house.
Well, I'm still waiting on new siding. (Don't ask - you'll get a very long, ranting post!) Friday, I decided to do something else with this bed. Mom and I worked on it a little yesterday. I hope to have it finished before I go to camp again in a week...Stay tuned!
The Making of the Home Sweet Home Poster
11 hours ago