Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Sunday, July 10, 2011

Changed my mind

Remember these?


I found them at my grandpa's farm a couple of years ago.  I had to crawl under (and get attacked by) a couple of locust trees - the kind with thorns as long as my finger! - and pull this beauty out from under a 1 room house that had fallen down.  It wasn't pretty, but I got her out.  The original plan was to plant her as a background in a flower bed.  However, I didn't want to do that till we got new siding on the house.

Well, I'm still waiting on new siding.  (Don't ask - you'll get a very long, ranting post!)  Friday, I decided to do something else with this bed.  Mom and I worked on it a little yesterday.  I hope to have it finished before I go to camp again in a week...Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails