Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Anne Shirley!



100 years! It's hard to believe that one of my favorite characters has been around that long. I suppose it's only fitting that she has a milestone birthday this year - I just turned 30 on Saturday, and I like to think that Anne and I are kindred spirits. Our similarities go well beyond our red hair and freckles!

It's hard to believe that the school year is almost over! Taylor's last day is Friday, which makes me feel bad about him missing school tomorrow. We have an appointment with his cardiologist, and I'm hoping it goes well. I always get nervous before those appointments.

We'll have my 7-month-old nephew with us for the next few days - YAY! It's been over 3 years since we've had a baby that small, so I'm really looking forward to the next 3 days. He's such a good baby, and I'm told that he sleeps almost all night, so that's a bonus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails