Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hours of Operation

I'm a lucky lady...I get to be a stay-at-home mom. I'm also a procrastinator who gets sidetracked very easily. That's a bad thing when both of my kids are in school all day, and there are thousands of enticing blogs that I can look at. And let's not forget about Facebook, which is oddly addicting. It's my own fault that I end up doing housework during the little bit of time between when the boys get home from school, and when they have to go to bed.

My solution is to create a schedule for myself:

Monday-Friday*
8:00am - 1:00pm Housework; Fix, eat, and clean up lunch
1:00pm - 4:00pm Internet/Crafting/Relaxing time
4:00pm - 5:00pm Time with my boys
5:00pm - 7:00ish Homework time; Fix & eat supper, put away left overs
7:00ish - 7:30ish TV/Game time
7:30ish - 8:30ish Help boys get ready for bed and spend some one-on-one time with each.
8:30ish - Finish cleaning up supper & relax till bedtime
*On Fridays, the boys get out of school early, so my "me" time will be shortened, but I'll get to replace it with time with the boys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails