Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Friday, April 11, 2008


I've decided that I definitely want to plant a veggie garden, I'm just not sure if it'll happen this year. I like to be able to take my time, measure, and plan everything before starting a project. I want a big, nice garden. I want brick or rock walkways between the different veggies. I want a cute vintage gate, and we'll probably have to use chicken wire for the fencing to keep the rabbits and stray cats out. I also want to have a name for my garden. That's going to be the hardest part, coming up with a name that I like. Breaking out the trusty old tape measure to start planning is on my to-do list for Tuesday.

It rained and snowed yesterday, we're supposed to get more today, but we'll be in the high 60's by Tuesday. Gotta love Nebraska weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails