Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Candle Dilema

I received my soy candle from Tania yesterday! She also sent one of her corn cob sachets, so as I was opening the box, the smell was just heavenly. I was trying to think of a way to describe what the candle's scent reminds me of when I checked Tania's blog, and there it was. Craig Morgan's "That's What I Love About Sunday" was playing (one of my favorite songs ever!), and that's what the scent is! It's a lazy afternoon on a porch swing or hammock on a perfect Spring day. It's being out in the country enjoying the smells and sounds that only the countryside can offer.

I love it. But, that's part of the dilema, although I do think I've come up with a solution. I don't want to burn the candle because I don't want it to go away. I want to smell it whenever I want. I guess I'll just have to stock up on them!

******************************************

We had a good 4th of July weekend. It was fun and lazy, but also productive. Jeremy decided to re-arrange the computer room, and I can't find the cable to hook up my camera to the computer. Once I find it (and my iPod dock!), I'll go into more detail and post pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am glad that your candle and sachet arrived there safely! I hope you enjoy them......

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now I really have to try one. You got me tempted! Glad you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails