Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What Was I Thinking?!

So, I decided to make most of our Christmas presents this year, and I really should have known better. Here I am, with only 2 weeks left, and I have a TON of stuff to finish up. My list:

Taylor and Landon (one for each)
crayon roll (Taylor-done)
pencil roll (Taylor-done)
quilt (both done)
bed buddy
Navy pillow
pillow sham


Natalie & Ali (one for each)
apron
crayon roll
bag
skirt


Brody
patchwork turtle
crayon roll
bag

Maddox
crayon roll

"Mo" - DONE
3 bibs
3 burp cloths
blanket
flannel jingle block

Mom
apron
tea towels (done)
oven mitts
bracelet (done)

Shawn - DONE
pencil roll

Kelsey
oven mitts
hot pads


Amber
apron
tea towels (done)
oven mitts
bracelet


I know that once I get started, these things shouldn't take long at all. I'm just a procrastinator, so it takes a little bit to actually get started!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--that's an ambitious list! I am in the midst of the same time crunch, so I am totally feeling your pain. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails