Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Monday, December 7, 2009

68 years


Can you read what that says? I know it's really faint. It says, "Remember Pearl Harbor". It's at the bottom of a letter my grandpa wrote to his parents on February 19, 1942.

My grandpa and I had many conversations about his WWII experience. Those conversations made me realize how important it is for us to remember and acknowledge the sacrifices made by our military and their families. Tonight, like every December 7th, the boys and I will watch a National Geographic documentary about the events that took place 68 years ago today.
**I also want to thank everyone who participated in the Cookie Swap - I can't wait to try out these recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails