Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day


I love St. Patrick's Day. Always have. Perhaps it's because I'm part Irish. I used to hate my red hair, now I love it. As I learn more and more about my ancestry, I love my hair even more because of where it comes from. I have Irish hitting me from at least 3 different sides of my family - the Stewart's, the Elwell's, and the Scott's. I hope to find out exactly where in Ireland they came from, and would love to take a trip over there.


May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!


Hope you all have an enjoyable (and safe) day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails