Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Saturday...

Do you know what's coming? New Moon is finally being released on DVD! I had it pre-ordered from Amazon...until I realized that copy would not include the 8 minutes of Eclipse footage. So yesterday, I canceled that order, and pre-ordered a copy from Wal-Mart. I won't be getting it for another week, but it still beats trying to get a copy from our local WM, especially since I don't know if we'll make it into town this weekend (and if we do, I'm not sure we'll make it to Wal-Mart). Until my copy arrives, I guess I'll be hanging out at my sis-in-law's house! My niece turns 14 tomorrow, so they're going to brave the crowds to get her a copy.

I also found this clip on YouTube. It's only 2 of the 8 minutes of exclusive Eclipse footage shown on the NM DVD!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails