Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Swap Finished!

Shawnee's new Flirty Apron Swap is just finishing up.  The theme this time?  Polka Dots!  This is what I came up with:


The little extra goodie that we were to send with our aprons was a cookbook.  It could be either a new one or a like-new used book.  I had a hard time picking one, but I think my partner will be pleased with what I decided on:



Of course, after I had made the apron and decided on the cookbook, I came up with another idea for a super cute apron that would have gone perfectly with the cookbook.  Due to time restraints, I wasn't able to make it for the swap, but I'm still planning on bringing this idea to life - and I'll show you when it's done!


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, I have not recieved mine yet but the one I sent was sent a few days ago..I love that cookbook..aren't aprons just fun!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails