Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Saturday, April 2, 2011

PARTY!!!

Hi and WELCOME to all my blog friends, old and new! I always love a good, clean, respectable party, don't you?  The ladies from 5 Minutes for Mom are such wonderful hostesses, so be sure to check them out!




Some of you know me, and some don't.  My name is Heather, and I'm a wife to a pretty great guy, Jeremy, and a mother to two ornery boys, Bug (10) and Awesome (turns 7 on Friday!).  When I'm not busy stalking my family with my camera hanging out with my family, I like to keep busy designing and creating many things we need, and even more things we don't need!  I also enjoy junking, genealogy, playing the piano, and reading, and share a bit of everything here on this blog of mine.  If you'd like to know more about me, I invite you to check out this post that I wrote almost a year ago.  I'm going to try for another 33 this year!

Feel free to browse around, and Follow me if you like what you see!  I'm also on Facebook, where I can share more of my web finds, and drop hints about upcoming giveaways.

Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to browse yours!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I stalk my family with a camera too, so we have that in common :) I'm excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. Now following you back! I enjoyed looking around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog, Heather! I'm following yours too :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the UBP. I stalk my family with a camera too, I can be quite sneaky. Following you now, I also have a son who will turn 7 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy!

    I would love to play the piano!!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather!

    I am returning the follow...Thanks for visiting "My Crazy Beautiful Life"...Moving is just one of my crazy adventures in life (I just moved from NC to MD 3 months ago)...lol

    As soon as I saw the ruffled lampshade I was already loving your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love meeting new crafters!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Consider me a new fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails