Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1

May is over, and I managed to write one post every day. It feels a little weird not posting, now, so here I am.

We were lucky once again, and missed the nasty weather that came through our area a couple of nights ago. Places that are north and south of us got hit by some pretty nasty winds that caused some damage. We had some pretty crazy winds, but our only loss was one mid-size tree branch.

I started on another bracelet last night, and finished it today. I'll post it tomorrow.

We got some pretty great news, today. Baby E will finally be coming home this weekend! She had surgery last Friday to get a feeding tube put in, and they ended up having to do a little extra surgery on her little tummy, but she seems to be doing well. I can't wait to get my hands on her! But, I still have at least another week to wait. I refuse to go see a baby during their first week or so at home. I feel that time is family time. Given all that E and family have been through these last 6 weeks, I'm thinking that some time alone is just what they need.


1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting that Baby E is coming! I hope and pray that all goes well. This weather has been so crazy and I am glad that you were safe.
    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails