Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's coming Today!

I hate ordering stuff off the internet because it seems to take FOREVER for it to get here. I'm an instant gratification kinda gal with my purchases! We ordered my new laptop what seems like a month ago, but it was really only 8 days. I checked this morning, and it's in GI, so it should be here sometime today - YAY! This is what my new friend looks like:
When we ordered it, it was on sale, and very few colors were available. There was the blue that I got, or for $40 more I could have gone with black or cherry red. Now that the Inspiron 15's are no longer on sale, they are offering a wide variety of colors including this one that I would have insisted on had it been available:
Oh, well! The pretty spring green would have ended up costing almost $200 more than my blue one, so I can't complain. I think I'll call her Betty Blue, although I think Scarlett would prefer Bonnie Blue. I have an aunt named Bonnie, so that would be weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails