Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Friday, May 29, 2009

New Moon

I missed this week's Weekend Wisdom, but I have a very good excuse! Tuesday was my day to just stay at home and not do anything. We were on the run all last weekend, so it was a well deserved rest. Wednesday and Thursday were spent catching up on cleaning and getting ready for my neices and nephew (ages 5, 3, and 1 1/2). My brother and sis-in-law dropped the munchkins off around noon today on their way to Kansas City for the weekend. The kiddos are actually spending the rest of the weekend at my parents' house, but since dad is out of town for 2 weeks, the boys and I will be spending a lot of time there.

***TWILIGHT FANS***

You'll notice there's an addition to my sidebar. I got it off of MTV's site. According to MTV, the trailer will premier on the MTV Movie Awards, airing at 9:00 ET. Then, at 10:45pm, the high-definition video will debut on the internet. When the trailer makes it's debut online, the countdown clock is supposed to turn into a video player! This is great news for Twilighters like me who don't have cable. I have my cell set to remind me to get online at 9:30 Sunday night - can't wait!

I finally finished a patchwork pillow I'd been working on. I'll post a pic later on when I have a chance to actually take one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails