Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blech!

So there's this project I'm working on...I had planned to show it off to ya'll yesterday. But, I wasn't feeling so hot, and couldn't find any motivation no matter where I looked. Besides, I was busy looking up reasons why I was so burpy, and why they tasted so horrible.

I'll spare you the gory details, but last night was very unpleasant, and I was seriously considering setting up a bed in front of the loo. I opted for the couch with an empty ice cream bucket next to me. Turned out to be an excellent choice.

I am feeling quite a bit better this morning, although my throat has been pretty well torn up, so it feels funny when I swallow. I have a lot to catch up on today, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to accomplish everything without my daily dose of Dew, but I'll try. With any luck, I'll be able to show you my latest project by the end of the week! Hint: it includes a window and a TV...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails