Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh, Martha...We really are worlds apart!

Oh, that Martha. A few years ago, I signed up to receive Martha Stewart's email newsletters. Sometimes there are really cute, do-able ideas, but I just like seeing how she decorates for the different seasons and holidays.

Yesterday, I recieved one that was titled "Get Organized for Fall!". One of the links included in this email was called "Quick Breakfast Ideas for Busy Mornings". I'm getting all excited, thinking it would be full of ideas for breakfasts that I can shove into the boys' hands as we are walking out the door for school.

There were smoothies, yogurt parfaits, and oatmeal concoctions. There were also a few bread and muffin recipes, but there was also a lot of this:





It all looks delicious, but when you your kids oversleep till 7:15, and your kids have to be ready for the bus at 7:45, there really isn't time for eggs.  You're lucky if there's time for toast!  I used to have some links saved that led me to recipes for homemade granola mixtures and granola bars, but they have disappeared.

So, my dear friends, do any of you have any recipes/links for healthy breakfasts that my uber picky kids can just grab on their way out the door?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails