Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10

Awesome woke up giggling this morning, and after whispering in Bug's ear, they were both laughing their ornery little laughs. When asked what was so funny, I was told, "You're a turd in a tree today!"

Yup, today is my 33rd birthday! I plan on being a vegetable today. I'll probably sit out on my bench to read this book and admire my Lilies of the Valley that are blooming beautifully for me today.



At some point, I need to figure out where to plant my daisies and poppies that the boys got me for Mother's Day & my birthday.  I tried setting them out where I had planned on putting them, but they wilted. :(  Oh, well...I have another area in mind, but I need to make sure it doesn't get too much shade...


Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Heather! Enjoy a quiet day in the garden! Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails