Home *** Tutorials *** Library *** Kitchen *** About Me *** Contact Me *** FAQ


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday

The sun finally came out today. It made me so happy! While I love how beautiful everything looks after a nice rain shower, I can't stand to have cloudy skies and rain on a daily basis.

We went outside and enjoyed this beautiful weather. My newly planted daisies and poppies are doing well. My lilacs are blooming, and the rose bush that I thought had been killed last year has come back.

I need to do some research on my hydrangeas, though. They bloom every year, but they also re-start from the ground up every year. I'm guessing I probably just need to cover them in the winter.

Tomorrow, baby E is having surgery on her stomach, and I pray that everything goes well. She has been fighting an uphill battle, but she's winning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails